Monday, October 26, 2009

Crows

This is just going to be a short one, part Seattle, part Kolkata.

The other day as I was walking to work, I got pooed on my a crow. As I was pulling it out of my hair, I got curious and took a good look at it and gave it a sniff (mostly so I'd know how bad I'd be smelling the rest of my hair). I found it very interesting to note how much healthier the crow poo of Seattle crows looks compared to the poo of Kolkata crows. I'd been pooed on a number of times in Kolkata, and it always smelled awful and was a very disgusting yellow brown color. On the other hand, Seattle crow poo is this beautiful green shade and didn't have much of a smell at all. Though I'd never really thought about it, I realize that it makes perfect sense for the crows in Seattle to be so much healthier than those in Kolkata, considering the quality of the food eaten, and therefore thrown away, here. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment